Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wooohooo I might get published

I am so very excited. On Friday I submitted a coffee filter album that I had made to Scrapbooking Memories. I couldn't believe when that afternoon I received a yes email from them for it to be published. There is no guarantee yet that it will be published, but I sent it off yesterday for them to look at. I am absolutely thrilled. Yipeeeeeee. I have never been published before, and my goal was to be published before I turn 30. So I might just have achieved that goal (yay for me). Anyway it is their policy that all images of the album be removed from blogs and galleries so I can't show it to you. However I will definitely let the world know when and if it is going to be published. SOOOOOOO EXCITING.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Yay fab news Renee!!! make sure to let us know when the issue hits the stands :)
Aga xx