Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Here is another entry for the 123 Cybercrop. It is from a sketch by Teina Cumming (one of the 123 DT girls). The requirements was to do a layout from the sketch, use the word celebrate and use one of teina's Trimmings. I made one of her lovely Hessian flowers. I cut out flowers from the Basic Grey Eva range for the left hand side, and I also made some alcohol ink leaves. I think it turned out pretty well.

Then last night I quickly made up four quick canvases for the Craft Bits and Bears Breast Cancer Cybercrop. These only took about an hour to make (including waiting for paint to dry). They are so simple and ended up being very cute. I painted them the same colour as the "LOVE MY GIRLS" house that I made, so they all match beautifully in my craft room.







Well that's about it for the time being.

Plenty more scrapping planned over the weekend, so watch this space.

Take care
Renee

3 comments :

Nee said...

Love your work Renee, very stunning!

Unknown said...

Hi Renee, I love this layout!!! it's really gorgeous :)

Btw... you have been tagged!
Aga xx

Deb G said...

I love your work!!! So detailed,and gorgeous!! Thanks for your lovely comments and for popping by my blog.I will pop in on you a bit now too!!!