Thursday, January 15, 2009

A new layout

Hi everyone.

I hope your week is treating you well so far. It has been slightly on the warmer side here. I am not really a summer person, I dream of it being spring all year round. Minus the bees. I hate bees. Buzzy little annoyances they are. I am sure you all wanted to know that about me. Moving on. Today i have a layout to share. I made this one last night, while it was hot and sticky. As soon as I took this photo of my gorgeous girls I knew it had to be scrapped. I wanted it to be a bit fun and the Bella! Me and You Paperz seemed to be calling out to be used. These girls are just the sweetest little things. Sure they chuck their tantrums and and can be a bit bossy, but when they smile like that and say "I love You Mummy" everything seems alright. Love, love, love my girls.



Well that's about it from me today.
Thanks for stopping by.

Take care
Renee xox

3 comments :

Jaimie Ramsey said...

Hey sweets, LOVE this LO, you are so gonna win!! Mwah.. Jai.

Sarah Feeney said...

Your layout is gorgeous Renee! Love the pics of your girls in the post below too - they're beautiful! And for the record - I hate bees too, so you're not alone! LOL!!

Eve said...

congrats on your new DT position