Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Busy busy busy!

Hi everyone out there in cyberspace.

Well what can I say I have been a very bad blogger. But in my defense I have been busy, busy, busy. This last week I have made a Christmas mini album for Kaisercraft to take over to CHA, that's very exciting. I have also created a layout using Kaisercraft's new Pennyroyale range for the Technique Focus in Issue 71 of Scrapbook Creations. And can I say this range is absolutely delicious. In fact I received my Q1 goodies yesterday and I was blown away with how gorgeous everything is. Anyone that knows me well, knows that i have always been addicted to Kaisercraft products, but they have definitely outdone themselves this time. Words can't describe how amazing it all is. Can you tell I am excited lol. So over the next month I will be scrapping up a storm using these divine products.

I have also been creating a few other projects using some yummy chipboard goodies from A2Z Scraplets. I can only show you one of them at the moment, until the other products have been released. This layout uses the gorgeous new key set. I have a fetish for keys, so i was delighted when i was given a chance to play with this set.

Speaking of A2Z Scraplets, pop over to the blog and check out the sketch challenge for this month. You still have a few days to enter, and be in the running for some yummy Scraplets.

Well hopefully I will have a few more things to show you soon, but until then have a great week.

Take care
Renee xox

7 comments :

Stacey said...

Renee you continue to blow me away over and over and over again! I can't wait until you can show us all you have been working on! Keep up the amazing work.

Pamela said...

Sounds like you've been up to a lot of fun! LOVE your layout!

Anonymous said...

Always love your work hun!
How exciting to have your work go to CHA! Everyone in the big wide world of scrapping can marvel at what you do! :)

xxoo

Liz said...

Hi Renee. Thanks for leaving a lovely message on my blog. I'd have loved to meet you at the launch! Did you go? I did ask who was on the Design Team as I was so keen to say Hi and admire your work!But the night was so filled with meeting all sorts of people and then checking out the lovely products that there were so many people I missed out on meeting. There's always a place to stay in NZ!

Belynda-Lee said...

omg hun, that is so awesome that your work is heading of to cha, you so deserve that, cant wait to eventually see the album :D
xoxo

Unknown said...

Wow I'm getting tired just reading about everything you have been doing lol - can't wait till we get to have a look!
Aga xx

Jenny H said...

Hi Renee,
Your work is just stunning. Wonderful to see you on the DT, I am addicted to Kaiser Craft, especially the Beyond the Page.
From Jenny (