Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kaiser Christmas

Hi everyone.

How fast are these weeks passing by. I can't even remember where last week went. So I promised in my last post to show a few more of my creations. With the gorgeous Christmas ranges that Kaisercraft released in Q2, I was inspired to start getting festive and make some Christmas decorations. Normally I don't go too overboard in decorations, but this year the festive spirit has well and truly come knocking so I will be decking the halls..so to speak.

First up is these Christmas hangings made using the Dear Santa range. These were really easy to make...believe me they were!


Next is the Kaisercraft Triple Frame Set which I decorated using the lovely Belle range. These frames were a blast to make.



Well that's it for today. Hopefully you have been bitten by the Christmas bug as well. I also have a tonne of layouts to show you, but that will have to wait until another day.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Take care
Renee xox

7 comments :

Marisa said...

Oh Renee these are fantastic! Love the vintage look to them, my favourite are the hangers...beautiful!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Just the most gorgeous work here Renee! Your attention to detail is just outstanding! Thanks so much for the congrats too. Tanya xx

Antonella Ryan said...

Renee they are stunning - your work us absolutly amazing!!!!

Christine said...

Wow Renee, these are so gorgeous, you are such a master at BTP!

Just a little bit Crafty said...

WOW WOW WOW. Your creations are amazing Renee. I especially love the three wall hangings.
Cheers, Irene :)

Unknown said...

Hi Renee :) your Christmas projects look fantastic!!!! and I know what you mean about the weeks flying by.... and am slightly panicking at how unorganised I seem to be this year ;)
Aga xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous as ever Renee!!