Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kazan's Sketch 57

Hi everyone.

Don't you just love the weekend! The girls are still in their PJ's and happily occupying themselves, and I woke up in a crafty mood. So I quickly whipped up a card for this weeks sketch challenge over at

Here is the sketch

and my card


I tried to keep the card fairly simple...although this was a bit of a struggle lol.

Also I am very excited, because my layout from the previous post was one of the featured layouts over at The Color Room this week. I was so thrilled when I saw it up there on the wall. Yay me!!! I have been receiving so many nice comments lately and I just want to let you all know that I truly appreciate every one of them. And I will try and pop onto each of your blogs and say hello.

So that is about it from me today. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Take care

17 comments :

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

what a cute cute card, Renee! I love the little kraft circles :)

Al Hannah said...

That's gorgeous Renee! Love what you did with the paper!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

This is so so cute. I love it!
I just love every little element you used....

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

I really like how you did your bow !!
Nice touch with the butterfly:)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous renee!
Love all that texture :0)

Unknown said...

Renee this is stunningly beautiful! Love the stitching
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Marisa said...

Beautiful card Renee and congrats on being featured this week over at the color room, loved your layout!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is beautiful!! Congrats on making the Fab 10!!

Nikki xx said...

Your card is just stunning Renee. I love it! xxx

Tiffany Heilman said...

Super cute cards. Love the hearts and polka dots and the thickers. Fabulous!

Cindy Lee said...

Hello Renee!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! WOW! You have such a lovely blog and I love your work!! It' so beautiful!!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely hearts and the paper is so pretty! Beautiful card! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Regina Mangum said...

This is so cute and I love your sense of color. Congrats on the Fab 10 and thanks for the well wishes!

Clare said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love how you placed the dots, and the butterfly is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing. The work is so clean, colors are great, and love the blend of classic and modern.

Christine said...

Love that green and all the habby!