Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A layout and a publication.

Howdy everyone!!

Well it is a new week and that means a new colour palette over at The Colour Room.

Here is this weeks palette (don't you love the fresh feel of it).

And here is the layout that I ended up creating with it. I had a few different versions of how this layout was going to come together, but this was my final decision...I hope I made the right choice lol.
I just love that little toothy smile.

I also have a little tootie toot. A few months back I had this layout using Webster's Pages published in Scrapbooking Memories.


Well I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw it was the title page for the Vintage Gallery (yay me). Just thought I would share!!


We had a great start to the week yesterday. I was enjoying my morning cup of coffee when I realized that we had an appointment scheduled for the Speech Therapist later that morning. So after a bit of a mad rush we arrived on time. Kayla is doing really well with her "sh" sounds. We are now onto the word stage, using words that have "sh" at the beginning, middle and end. I really do love the therapists that work with Kayla. They are all so lovely and have such a warmth with the children. I suppose this is their job, but it certainly makes getting Kayla to go there a great deal easier.

I hope you had a fabulous Monday, and that Monday-itis didn't bite you too hard.

Take care




7 comments :

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love your layout for the colour room, it's perfect for the colours in that photo. And how cool that your layout was on the title page! I keep hoping that will happen with one of mine! Good to hear that Kayla is doing well with her speech therapy. Jack needed it too for his "sh" sounds, and only needed speech therapy for 6 weeks, even though I'd been trying to get him to say it properly for ages, lol.

Alyssa said...

Oh Renee your colour room layout is just sooo Gorgeous! Love your vintage one too Congrats on the the publication and to get it on the title page :) WooHoo Keep up the gorgeous work babe and goodluck with the appiontment xx
Lys

Lydia said...

Fantastic full page feature! And your school page is the perfect colors!!

Sheree said...

Wow Renee...two really beautiful pages!!! I love all the little details on both...fabulous work!

Sheree xx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Yep I love the new colour room palette - your layout is stunning, so fun and bright! I saw your layout in the mag and thought it was great that it had a full page feature - so deserving! So good to hear about Kayla and her speech therapy - well done xx

Cindy Lee said...

WOOT! WOOT! Congrats on your pub, Renee!

Unknown said...

Love this layout!! x