Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mini-album Madness!!!

Well maybe it's not madness but I do have a couple of shares for you today. They are two mini albums that I made for Kaisercraft that landed home safely on my doorstep the other day.
The first is one of my favourite mini-albums, I think mostly because it is of my beautiful girls.
I really thought that I was going to struggle with this range of papers, but it ended up being really easy to work with and gave the album a very cute girly feel.

I love these photos.


Aren't these girls adorable. Like any sisters they have their little tiffs, but they really do have such a special sisterly bond. I think that they will be best friends for ever...much like me and my sister...waving hi to you big sis!!!

This second mini-album I had completely forgotten I had done, because it was made rather quickly. And as a lot of people are celebrating Christmas in July, I thought it would be wonderful to share it with you all now.


It is based around a beautiful Christmas wish poem that I found one day when surfing the net.


These photos are a bit dodgy sorry, if I get a chance I will try to put some better ones up.


Boy oh boy are these photos bad....will definitely have to fix them up!


I am having a fabulous time with Kayla being on holidays. But this past week has just flown past. We had so many things we were going to do and haven't really done any of them. Mind you it has been rather nice just relaxing around the house spending some time just reading, cooking and playing games. I know that in a blink of an eye these days will be gone and Kayla will not want me to read to her or play any sort of games with her. So I am lapping them up now :)

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I am feeling very crafty and hopefully will have a few more shares for you come Monday.

So until then take care and thank you for stopping by.

9 comments :

Domestic Mamma said...

Simply gorgeous albums, I especially love the girly one!

Alyssa said...

They are absolutly Gorgeous!! I adore the sister album <3 xx
Lys

Cherie said...

Stunning as always Renee!

I wish i had a quarter of your creative talent :-)

Sheree said...

Wow Renee these albums are amazing! You really are SO talented!

Sheree xx

Karen Shady said...

stunning albums Renee... I love everything you do... thanks for calling in to my blog, and for the congrats on the Kaiser DT position..
Karen xx

Nikki xx said...

Gorgeous albums Renee! I remember how much I loved that top one when I first saw it. So very beautiful!!!!! Hope you are all well. Chat soon sweetie xxx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

they are stunning, Renee!

Lydia said...

Holey what incredible pieces of art, so beautiful. I love what you did with the string in the first one!! So pretty!

Unknown said...

I would love to read the poem. Would you mind sending it to me?
wanderingscissors@gmail.com