Monday, November 29, 2010

Quick Hair Clip Organiser



Hi everyone.

How are you all? Christmas has certainly snuck up on me this year. So much to do in so little time lol. I have been lacking a bit of motivation lately so I haven't been creating a lot. Although I am taking part in the Handmade Christmas 2010 classes over at Kim Archer workshops@home.

I love this class. It is filled with so many quick and easy
gifts and projects. I was inspired by Yvette's hair-clip organiser's and had to make them for Kayla and Emily.

They were super quick and easy. Exactly what I needed.

The girls love hanging their clips on it. And it is so much easier than rustling around trying to find clips in a jar. Love it!!

That is about it from me today.
I hope you are all well, and that the Christmas spirit is finding its way to you.

Take care.

1 comment :

Colleen B. said...

What a clever idea.........love what you have done, so pretty!!!