Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another class creation!

This week has been wet and rainy here in Canberra. Perfect weather for creating. My motivation is starting to return, yay!

The other day I made this suede notebook cover from the Kim Archer Workshops@ home Handmade Christmas 2010 class. It is not very often that I make things for myself, but I do love my little notebook.

Another thing I love is my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die. Here are a couple of flowers that I have made with it.


This next one is made from some satin


I love my dies and punches lately. I could not live without them lol.

Thanks for stopping by.
Chat soon.

4 comments :

Julie said...

looks great renee love your flowers

Kirsty said...

Ooooh i can see why you love that die! Love the flowers...and what a CUTE notebook!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

that notebook is so cute!! And adore your flowers :)

Alyssa said...

oh my goodness that satin flower is so precious and the notebook is super cute! Hope you are well hunni xx
Lys