Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hang In There

If you have stopped by the Sweet Pea Stamp blog lately, you would have noticed the design team putting up cards using some new Sweet Pea images.

This is one of the gorgeous images I got to play with.


The stamp is Hang in There from Karen Middleton's Sheet 1, Plate #112.
I am more of a dog person than a cat person, but this image is so darn cute!!

I pulled out some left overs from my June '10 Limited Edition Gourmet Tart from Lime Tart. I still love digging into this kit, especially when I need something pretty.

My blog candy for this week is still open. So make sure you leave a comment in my previous post to go into the draw.

Thank you for stopping by.
I will be back really soon.

6 comments :

Samantha Hauzer said...

So cute!

Colleen B. said...

This is so very cute Renee!!! Love that kit too and they go perfectly together :)

Unknown said...

This is just so adorable. What a cute image.. And of course it is colored to perfection!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Hugs, Linda

Julie said...

how cute. missy would love that. love the card too

Gina K said...

I saw this stamp when it was first released over at Sweet Pea Stamps and started coveting it right away. After seeing your card with it, I had to have it! I am now just waiting for it to arrive. I love your card. The colors and design are fabulous.

Hanneke said...

What a cute card! Love the image