Thursday, February 3, 2011

My first official project!!

Hi everyone.

Thank you for stopping by! Today I get to share with you all my first official project for Sweet Pea Stamps.
As soon as I received this image I had to colour it immediately.

Isn't he so cute! The stamp is a Terra Bidlespacher stamp called Crytsal. It is available on Terra Bidlespacher sheet #2 Plate 109 from Sweet Pea Stamps.


Copics used:
Dragon: V000, V12, V15, V17, Y02, Y06, Y08, YR04, YR07
Shell: W-1, W-3, W-5
Crystals: YG00, YG03, G94
Shadows: C-1

I hope you love him just as much as I do.
Thank you so much for visiting me.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

She is just so sweet.. And I could just look at your coloring all day!! Such a beautiful card..

Hugs, Linda

Karen Shady said...

WOW... this little guy is just the cutest :) love the colouring... I soooo am trying to resist the temptation of starting yet another addiction.. then I see projects like this .. hmmm !!!

Hanneke said...

What a beautifull card! I like the colorcombination!And the image is really cute. Looks like a nice first official card.