Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bubbly Brigette

Hi everyone.
How has your week been?  This week has gone by so quickly, I can't believe tomorrow is Friday.
I can't go a week without posting so I thought I would stop by and share this card that I have made for Lime Tart. Don't you just love how relaxing that stamp looks.  It is Brigette from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.
Ahhhh who does't love a good bubble bath.
This is another spring card, I am a little bit addicted to them at the moment.  They are so fun to make.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I will be back again soon with some more creations.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute. You can't help but smile when you see it.. Hope you are having a happy day!!

Hugs, Linda

Karen Shady said...

she is just adorable Renee.... have a wonderful weekend x