Friday, April 15, 2011

She Art workshop...it's good to get messy

Hi everyone
I am a little bit excited tonight. Today I started and finished my first canvas from the She Art Workshop.
I have absolutely loved watching  the first week of videos and tutorials from Christy Tomlinson, and had even more fun creating. So much so that I couldn't even wait to take a photo of my canvas in the morning...so I apologize for the dodgy lighting. I will update with better photos and close-ups tomorrow :)

So please meet my first girl....I am pretty happy with my first attempt.

I had soooo much fun creating this canvas.  There were no rules, it was just pure messy fun and I loved every minute of it.  Once I started I couldn't stop lol.  I am thinking I will watch the next lot of videos tomorrow, so no doubt there will be a new girl by the end of the weekend.
Thanks for stopping by

7 comments :

Unknown said...

WOW Renee, your canvas looks beautiful! Love the colours and all the detail :)

Hannah said...

Lovely, love the clothing you have given her and the great layers and colours in the background :) Really like the highlight's in her hair :)
Hannah

tomiannie said...

I LOVE this! She's adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness.. I love your
"She Girl".. I am taking the same class.. But I have been so busy I haven't been able to get a canvas done.. I have the background done.. Can't wait to start my girl.. I love watching Christy's videos.. Fun, Fun..

Hugs, Linda

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

She's beautiful, I love all the sentiments you've chosen.

Vicki said...

She is great! You did such a great job on her! I can't wait to play this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)