Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Lime Tart Kits!

I am a bit late with this post, but the June Lime Tart kits were released on the first of this month. They are packed full of lovely things. The Half Tart and A la Tarte have already sold out!! I am not surprised though, all of the kits were fantastic. You still have a chance to grab the Full Tart, but you had better be quick if you want one!

I have been playing with the Half Tart this month.  I adore all of the gorgeous tones in this kit.  At first I thought it would be more suited to boys, but I have quickly discovered  that the papers are perfect for my little girls.

Here are a couple of sneaks of what I have been creating

All will be revealed mid month :)

Thanks for dropping by today.
I will be back again soon.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Looks like another wonderful page.. Can't wait to see all of it.

Hugs, Linda