Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday

Hello.
I hope you are all having a fabulous Tiddly Tuesday.  I come today with another Tiddly Inks card.
Recently I have found a renewed love for my Pazzles cutting machine.  So I have been using it a lot.
This card was cut using my machine and the Sweet Cupcake Card from My Scrap Chick.
Lilli Claire looks so cute sitting up on top of that yummy cupcake...mmmmm cupcake!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog the challenge is......Simplify!! Oh this would be a tricky one for me. 
So grab your Tiddly Inks images and create a card with one layer (ribbon and twine are allowed).  Check out the site for more information and some fabulous samples from the Tiddly Inkers.

Thanks for stopping by today

5 comments :

Loopylou. said...

oh my goodness renee!!! this is just so super sweet, i love it!! lilli calre looks so cute as the icing on her cupcake! and the bling is fabulous! hugs Lou xxx

Maria Therese said...

Awwwwwwwww so cute!!

Juls said...

such a fun card!!! Just LOVE everything about it!!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

This is adorable. Such wonderful color..

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh, yummmy,yumm!! This is so cute!!