Monday, November 21, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is approaching fast!
I am normally more organised when it comes to presents and things, but this year I think it will be a bit of a mad rush.

The one thing I did want to achieve before Christmas this year was to make my Kaisercraft star wreath.
It has been sitting and waiting for a very long time to be made, and for the last few Christmases I have vowed to make it.

So I finally got motivated on the weekend and put it together.
Here is the end result
I didn't want to use the traditional red, green and white for my wreath, so I went with whites, creams and greys instead.
The papers are from Delish Designs Dulwich collection along with some gorgeous flocked paper.
I painted a few chipboard stars white and covered them in glitter glue. I also die cut a few little snowflakes from pearl paper to sprinkle around the place.
I had some Pink Paislee Parisian Element brackets sitting on my desk, so I had to find a place for them on my wreath.
I used cotton gauze all over and around the wreath and added it as a bow for a finishing touch..
I hope you like my little Christmas Wreath. 
I had forgotten how fun it was to make OTP projects.
Who knows I might even do some more in the near future.

Until next time

No comments :