Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!

Have you made any resolutions?  I decided this year to give the resolutions a miss and just be happy in what I do achieve throughout the year.

I would like to say I will be a better blogger again, but we are in the process of moving house, so that probably won't occur until next month.

What I can do is start the New Year off by showing you the gorgeous January kits that are now available for purchase from Lime Tart.

January '12 Full Tart - Click Image to Close

January '12 Half Tart - Click Image to Close

January '12 A la Tarte - Click Image to Close

There are also some gorgeous Gourmet Tarts available, here is just one of them.
January '12 Extra Kit #4 - Click Image to Close

These are all stunning kits to ring in the New Year.

I hope your New Year is everything you want it to be.
I will be back soon.

No comments :